It is not just about choosing the right nail colour, the right nail shape is an equally important manicure decision, too. If you are bored of the usual round, square or pointed nails, go for the fave almond-shaped nails. Favoured by several women, this nail shape also helps keep your nails strong. Here’s how you perfect it…
- Almond nails are nothing but shaping your nails similar to how an almond would look like. Start the process by pushing your cuticles back.
- Then file your nails on the right side towards the middle.
- Repeat the process on the left side, too. But remember not to file away too much making it look pointed on both the sides.
- Once you have filed both the sides, you will notice that the centre of your nails will be sharp. Now, round off the harsh point into an oval shape.
- Do some final touches and your almond-shaped nails are ready to be polished!