Tamil Nadu Postal Circle announced the exam dates of Postman and Mail guard written test. The candidates who applied for TN Postal Circle Recruitment 2016 can attempt Postman & Mail Guard Aptitude Test. It is decided by the department of posts to Conduct Tamil Nadu Post Office Recruitment Written test on 11th December 2016. Candidates who had applied are searching for the TN Postal Circle admit card as it is the crucial document to carry for the exam and without this candidate is not allowed to write the exam. Candidates can download TN Postal circle Postman & Mail Guard admit card from the direct link provided below.
TN Postal Circle Admit Card 2016:
Tamil Nadu Postal Circle provides a high-quality mail, parcel, and related services in India. This TN Postal Circle originated during the days of East India Company. John Philip Burlton of East India Company is the person who suggested the Governor Madras, to establish Post Office in Fort Saint George in the year 1785. His suggestion was accepted, and at Fort Saint George a post office was established on 1st June 1786.
Every year it conducts various examinations for the recruitment of eligible candidates in different departments. This year it has released notification for the TN Postal Circle Postman & Mail Guard and the candidates who had applied can download admit card from the official website.
Tamil Nadu Postal Circle Postman & Mail Guard Hall Ticket 2016:
The candidates who applied for this TN Postal Circle Recruitment are eagerly waiting for their admit cards. Candidates can download the Hall tickets from the official website. Admit cards are necessary to attend the exam. As this admit card contains Candidate`s Name, Roll Number, Exam Date, Schedule, Exam center details, etc.
As we all know, TN Postal Circle is conducting written test for Postman and Mail Guards recruitment. Below you can find the exam pattern for Postman and Mail Guard Written Exam.
- The Written Exam is a Multiple Choice type.
- The question paper has four parts for 100 marks.
- The four papers will be Part A, Part B, Part C(I) and Part C(II).
- The time duration of this written test is 02:00 hour’s, i.e., 120 minutes.
- For every wrong answer, there is negative marking.
Name of the Organisation: Tamil Nadu Postal Circle.
Name of the Posts: Postman and Mail Guard
Category: Admit Card
How to Download TN Post Circle Admit Card?
- Candidates should first login into the official website. http://tamilnadupost.nic.in/
- Click on admit card link on the login page.
- Enter your Registration ID and Date of birth details in the prescribed format.
- Click on submit button and proceed to Admit Card Link over there.
- Your TN Postal Circle Postman, Mail Guard Exam Admit Card 2016 will be generated.
- Then download the Admit Card.
- Check with all the details on the admit card.
- Save and Download the Admit Card 2016.
- You can take the print out of the Admit Card.