Ingredients (Serves 4)
500 g- Curd
100 ml- Black Grapes Juice
250 g- Black Grapes
250 g- Strawberries
100 g- Dried Apricots
1/2 cup- Sabudana
1/4 tsp- Cinnamon powder
2 tbsp + 1 tsp- Fine dermerara sugar
1 tbsp- Cream, optional
* Hang the curd tied in a cotton muslin cloth overnight or 4-5 hours. until the curd is thick and all the whey is drained out
* Soak sabudana pearls in water for 10 minutes, and then cook in boiling water until soft.
* After the sabudana pearls are cooked, run them under cold water to avoid them from sticking and keep aside to drain.
* Blend the hung curd with 2 tbsp sugar, 100 ml grape juice and the cream until it is smooth and absolutely creamy. You can adjust the sugar as per your taste
* Cut grapes into half and dice kiwi, apricot and strawberries into small pieces. Save two strawberries for final garnish.
* Now stir in 1 tsp sugar and 1/4 tsp cinnamon into the boiled sabudana kept aside.
* In 4 mason jars or Parfait glasses layer sabudana, then layer cut fruits one after the other in alternate layers.
* Now pour the creamy yogurt over the fruit layer, cut the two strawberries into half and arrange on the top with 1-2 slice of kiwi as garnish.
* Keep in the fridge for a couple of hours before indulging into the healthy deliciousness this Navratri.