1. Make Sure Your Makeup Stays for Longer DurationFirst and foremost, before you think about how to make Smokey eyes step by step, it is very much important that your makeup should stay for a longer duration. Therefore, it is necessary to take precautions to avoid smearing. As a first step, always apply a primer and blend it properly over the eyelids and under eyes. This will keep the eye makeup intact for several hours, thereby preventing smearing.
2. Use ConcealerMost of us have dark circle problems and it will definitely spoil the look. Therefore use a concealer under your eyes. With the help of a makeup brush, dab concealer beneath the eyes and blend it properly. Follow it up with a translucent powder to get ready for the perfect look.
3. Use Eyelash CurlerTo get sexy eye lashes, use the eyelash curler. It is easy to use this curler. You need to clamp down the eyelashes with this curler and hold it for 5-10 seconds before releasing it. You will get the perfect eyelash curls for the sultry eyes. In case, you want these curls to last longer, it is better to heat curler by blowing hot air to it before curling and then use the same.
4. Decide the Eye ShadowThe next step is to decide which eye shadow you want to apply on the eyes. It is important to know It is always better to select dark eye shadow for Smokey eyes. You can use the usual shades like black, brown or gray shades. If you want to have unique sexy eyes, you can opt for blue, green or golden shimmery shades as well. It gives a spark to your eye makeup. Use an angled brush and apply the shadow on the lower lash lines.
5. Use Eye PencilUse an eye pencil to define the outlines of the eyes. Gently draw a line on the top and bottom eyelashes. Remember, not to have any gaps in between the lines. It will give an ugly appearance to the eyes.
6. Use HighlighterAlways use a highlighter which tends to open up the eye area. Apply the highlighter on the brow lines and in the corners of the eyes. It is better to use a shimmery highlighter for attractive eyes. Also, do not apply the highlighter all over the eyelids. This will mask the effect of Smokey eyes.
7. Apply MascaraThe final step is to apply mascara over the curled eyelashes giving it the perfect look. Start applying the mascara from the root of the lashes and proceed towards the tip. Close your eyes and allow the mascara to dry. It may otherwise lead to smudging. After having learned the basics of how to do Smokey eyes, we should explore different aspects about the same. It is a common observation that people have black, brown, green or the less common blue eyes. It is essential to know how to apply Smokey eye makeup for the various shades of black or brown eyes.
302 total views, 2 views today