Team these mouth-watering khameeri rotis with delectable dals, curries and you are good to go for a stellar dinner party.
- 1 Tbsp dry yeast
- 1 tsp sugar
- 500 gms maida
- 100 ml milk
- 1 tsp kalonji (nigella) seeds
- 1 tsp melon seeds
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- 1 stem of coriander
- Mix dry yeast, sugar & flour to water. leave aside.
- Knead a dough of flour, milk & yeast mixture.
- Add sugar & salt to taste.
- Knead in a little oil & leave aside to rise.
- Now, make small dough balls & roll out into rough rectangles.
- Sprinkle kalonji, melon seeds & sesame seeds over it & roll out once more to embed seeds in it.
- Cook over tava without any oil,
- Serve hot.