delicious and easy to make breakfast or tea time cake. Popular with kids, it is also a great dessert for special occasions.
Wholewheat flour : 1 cup
Baking soda : 3/4 tsp
Salt : 1/4 tsp
Bananas (over ripe) : 2
Sugar: 1/2 cup
Unsalted Butter : 3 tbsp
Curd: 1/4 cup
Vanilla Extract : 1/2 tsp
Almond Meal: 6 tbsp
For crumble topping (optional)
Wholewheat flour: 1 tbsp
Sugar : 1 tbsp
Almond meal/ crushed alomnds: 1 tbsp
unsalted butter:just enough to form a crumb like mixture
1. Pre-heat oven at 160 degree and grease and dust a baking pan or loaf pan.
2. Sieve together flour, salt and baking soda and keep aside.
3. With electric blender, blend together mashed bananas and sugar.
4. To this, add melted and cooled butter, vanilla and curd (room temperature) and give a nice mix.
5. Add dry ingredients and incorporate well. Add almond meal and mix (dont over do).
6. Mix together all the topping ingredients in a separate bowl.
7. Pour the batter into the prepared pan and give tap on the kitchen counter.
8. Sprinkle the crumble mix evenly and bake for around 1hr, if undone, bake for another 10 minutes.
9. take out the pan and cool for 10 minutes and un-mould.
36,846 total views, 1 views today