A vegetarian’s delight, pizza topped with tomato sauce, mushrooms, green and red bell peppers, onions and melting cheese.
- 2 x 10 inch readymade pizza bases
- 1 can or jar of tomato sauce, enough to cover the pizza (about 2 cups)
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 100 gm cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 green pepper, sliced
- 1 red pepper, sliced
- 100 gm mushrooms, sliced
- Preheat the oven to 200C.
- Cover the bases thinly with the sauce followed by the oregano and cheese.
- Then place the slices of onion, peppers and mushrooms on top.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until the cheese has completely melted and starts to turn brown around the pizza’s edge).
32 total views, 1 views today