A quick and easy to make Middle Eastern dish that can be served with naan or biryani.A quick and easy to make Middle Eastern dish that can be served with naan or biryani.
Minced lamb – 250 gms
Breadcrumbs – 1/2 cup
Onion – 1, small, finely chopped
Egg – 1, beaten
Mint leaves – handful, finely chopped
Coriander leaves – handful, finely chopped
Cinnamon powder – 1 tsp
Cardamom powder – 1 tsp
Cumin powder – 1 tsp
Red chilli powder – 1/2 tsp
Turmeric powder – 1 tsp
Salt as per taste
Black pepper powder as per taste
Wooden skewers – few, soaked in cold water for 30 minutes
Olive oil – little
Ginger garlic aste – 1 tsp
Red chilli flakes – 1/4 tsp
1. Combine the minced lamb and breadcrumbs in a bowl.
2. Mix well.
3. Add the onions, mint leaves, coriander leaves, cinnamon powder, cardamom powder, cumin powder, red chilli powder and turmeric powder.
4. Sprinkle some salt and pepper powder.
5. Mix well.
6. Add the egg and mix again until all ingredients are evenly combined.
7. Make small balls of the mixture and insert a skewer into the center.
8. Gently press the mixture around the skewer and keep aside.
9. Heat a grill pan over medium flame.
26,100 total views, 1 views today