Recipe: Herbal Pasta
- Pasta – 1 cup
- Water- 4 cups
- Oil – 2 tsp
- Cilantro- 5 stems (finely chopped)
- Basil – fistful(finely chopped)
- Lime – 1
- Yogurt / Curd – 3tsp
- Veggies – 1 cup (cut lengthwise – preferably green veggies like green beans, asparagus, celery etc)
- Green chilli – 1 (finely chopped)
- Salt – to taste
- In a deep pan heat water and bring it to a boil.
- Add pasta and let cook for 3 minutes, until it is half cooked.
- Now add the veggies and cook for another 6 minutes until everything becomes soft but still firm.
- Drain the water and keep aside.
- Meanwhile grind the herbs(cilantro & basil) along with yogurt.
- Take another pan and heat oil. Add green chillies and lime zest.Now add the pasta and the herbal paste and toss it together.
- Finally add few drops of lime juice. Herbal pasta is ready to be served.
32 total views, 1 views today