A quick snack – spice coated cauliflowers fried golden.
- 1/2 kg yoghurt
- 2 chopped onions
- 4 chopped green chillies
- 1/2 tsp salt or to taste
- 75 gm cheese
- 2 Tbsp coriander seeds and black pepper powder
- 1 Tbsp chopped ginger
- 1 1/2 Tbsp red chilli flakes
- 1/2 cup roasted besan
- 100 gm paneer
- 2 Tbsp corn flour
- Oil for frying
- Lay a muslin cloth over a bowl and pour the yoghurt into it. Pick up the edges of the cloth and tie a knot. Hang it till it turns into a cheesy mixture.
- For the Filling:
- Grate the cheese. Dry roast coriander seeds & black pepper. Grind into a powder.
- Mix grated cheese, a little coriander pepper powder, green chillies, onions, ginger and salt.
- Take hung yoghurt in a bowl, add red chilli flakes and the rest of the coriander pepper powder.
- Bind with besan, paneer and corn flour.
- Put in the filling and shape into kebabs. Deep fry in oil and serve hot.
5,337 total views, 1 views today