The aromatic flavor of desi ghee and cardamom powder will make you forget the calorie count and you will crave for more of this easy dessert recipe that is totally Indian in taste.Ingredients:
Lauki (bottle gourd) 300 gms
Milk 500 ml
Sugar 20 gms
Khoya 5 gms
Kishmish 2 gms
Cashewnuts 2 gms
Saffron 5 strands
Desi ghee 5 gms
Cardamom powder 1 gm
1. Remove the outer skin of bottle gourd (lauki) and grate it.
2. Squeeze to remove excess water.
3. Heat 3 grams of desi ghee in a handi.
4. Add the grated lauki and saute for few minutes till it starts to get translucent.
5. Now add milk and stir, till the milk boils and starts reducing.