A simple, tasty and easy to make halwa with apple. Serve it as a dessert.
Apple – 1
Unsweetened khoya – 1/4 cup
Sugar – 1/4 cup
Ghee – 1/4 cup
Cardamom powder – 1/2 tsp
Cashew nuts – 1/2 tblsp, broken
Almonds – 1/2 tblsp, sliced
1. Peel and grate the apple.
2. Heat ghee in a pan over medium flame.
3. Fry the almonds and cashew nuts for 30 to 60 seconds.
4. Add the grated apples and reduce flame.
5. Simmer for 10 minutes, stirring from time to time.
6. Add the khoya, sugar and stir well.
7. When it reaches a halwa consistency and starts to leave the sides of the pan, add the cashew nuts, almonds and cardamom powder.
8.Remove and store it in an airtight container.
9. Serve as a dessert to any meal.
73 total views, 1 views today