Officers then found a back pack with the drugs inside:
- 200 fentanyl pills
- Three ounces of methamphetamine
- Two ounces of crack cocaine
- A large amount of cash and some marihuana
Charged with possession of a controlled substance for the purpose of trafficking are:
- Sebastion Aranzalez, 21, of Calgary
- Ruairi McGinnity, 22, of Lethbridge
- Christie Reed, 39, of Pincher Creek
- Sherri LaGrandeur, 40, of Pincher Creek
Aranzalez is also charged with driving with no valid licence, and careless driving.
All four were released with future court dates in Pincher Creek.