Pankaj Agagrwal, senior hoemoepath at Agrawal Homoeo Clinic has shared tips for those who face skin tan problems in the summer season.
* Cucumber, rose water and lemon juice pack: One of the best home remedies for removing tan is cucumber and lemon. Lemon gives you skin lightening whereas cucumber and rose water soothes the skin. Mix the three ingrediant together and apply with cotton. Wash after 10 minutes with cold water. Apply the pack everyday.
* Besan and turmeric face pack: This is a combination of bleaching and scrubbing. Turmeric powder adds glow to the skin and reduces tan. Besan works as natural scrub and it also removes dead cells. Add two tablespoon of besan and a pinch of turmeric. Mix it with a one tablespoon of milk and a spoon full of crushed orange peel. Mix with cold rose water and apply. Leave it for 20 minutes.
* Papaya and honey face pack: The enzymes present in papaya lightens your skin tone and reduce the visibility of scars and blemishes. Honey moisturises and softens the skin. Mix half cup of ripe and mashed papaya add one tablespoon of honey and apply the pack. Rinse with water.
* Tomato, yogurt and lemon juice face pack: This helps in removing dark spots and pigmentation from the tanned skin.Take three table spoon of tomato pulp, one tablespoon of lemon juice and one tablespoon of yogurt. Mix them well and apply. Let it dry for 30 minutes and wash after words.
* Milk powder, honey and almond oil face pack: Almond oil is also used for skin whereas milk powder moisturise the skin and impart clear tone and texture to skin. Mix two tablespoon of milk powder one tablespoon of honey and few drops of almond oil and apply the pack, leaves for 20 minutes and wash off.