Ingredient with Household Units
1 cup uncooked rajma,70 grams
1 cup low fat paneer, crumbled 100 grams
80 grams Saffola Classic Masala Oats
2 green chilies,10 grams
1 inch piece of ginger,10 grams
3 cloves garlic,10 grams
1/2 teaspoon garam masala powder 3 grams
1/2 teaspoon fennel seed powder 3 grams
- To begin, first soak the rajma for at least 8 hours. Once soaked, pressure-cook the rajma along with salt until very soft. Once cooked, drain the excess water.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the rajma and mash it well using a potato masher or grind it in a food processor.
- Add the paneer, Saffola Classic Masala Oats and the remaining ingredients except egg white, oil and bread crumbs and mix well. Check the salt and adjust to suit your taste.
- Once done, shape the rajma cutlet mixture into small round discs. Dip the cutlets into the egg white mixture and then rolls the cutlets in the breadcrumb mixture.
- Preheat a skillet over medium heat and cook the rajma cutlets on both sides. Drizzle a teaspoon of oil and cook until browned and crisp.
- Once done, serve it along with a chutney or sweet and spicy tomato sauce for a delicious teatime snack.