- Paint your big toe in a bright yellow nail paint. Let it dry entirely. Next, use a dotter tool to place a big White dot in the centre of the nail. Let the dot dry completely. Next, grab a Black nail art pen and fill in rest of the details. Pretty easy!! Seal your effort with a clear coat.
- Paint your nails in a dark shade of your choice. Let it dry out fully. Take a fine dipped nail art brush and starting from the outer corner of your nails paint streaks in multiple colors. Seal with clear nail polish after the colors dry.
- Paint your nails in any light base color of your choice and let it dry. Next with the help of nail art tweezers, hold your Rhinestones upside down and apply some adhesive. Apply either a single Rhinestone or create a size gradient pattern as as shown in picture
- After you are done with your nail color and it has dried. Create a floral pattern with five dots using your dotting tool for perfectly round shaped petals. With a smaller tool, create the other dots. Seal with a top coat after a few minutes.
- Apply a White base color. Once, it is dry, use your nail-art brush to create Black stripes horizontally. After it has completely dried, you can either draw the heart in Pink or use any nail art sticker of your liking. The rest of the nails are pretty simple to do where, you can just paint the edge of your nails in Black. For a neat precision, you can use stencils that come with French manicure kits.
89 total views, 4 views today