The body of an eight year old boy yesterday was discovered from the gutter of a local hotel, almost two weeks after he went missing under mysterious circumstances.

Police yesterday detained three suspects in connection with the killing while the body was moved to the morgue for an autopsy.

Investigators identified the victim as Hussain, who went missing during his visit to the Amir Hotel located in Islampura police precincts some 15 days ago.
A police investigator said the body was found in the gutter when some sanitary workers tried to clear the blockage.

The victim’s family reached the hotel as the police discovered the body.
They also staged a protest demonstration against the hotel management.
They said that the boy was abducted by unidentified men who threw his body into the gutter to conceal their crime.

Meanwhile, the police registered a murder case against unidentified killers on the complaint of father of the victim.
The police are investigating to unearth the killers.

Wapda employee found dead: A Wapda employee yesterday was found dead at his house in Misri Shah.
The body was moved to the morgue for autopsy.

Police investigators said forty-year-old Mahmood was lying dead in his bedroom as they reached the house in Bilal Park yesterday afternoon.
Police are investigating whether the man took his own life by swallowing poisonous pills or he was poisoned to death by somebody.

Ahmed Yar told the police that his brother Mahmood was poisoned to death by his wife and her paramour, Sagheer Ahmed.
Police yesterday detained Sagheer in connection with the death.
His wife fled the house before the police reached there.
A police investigator said that they would file a murder case in the light of the autopsy report.
FOUND DEAD: A 40-year-old man was found dead in the limits of Hayer police station early yesterday.
The body was moved to the morgue for autopsy.

The man, unidentified so far, was lying dead alongside a footpath near Sharifpura Market as police reached the spot.
Some passersby spotted the body and alerted the police by phone.
Further investigations were underway.