It was in 2012 when Michelle Jenneke took the internet by storm after she performed her adorable and super-hot warm-up dance at the world championship in Athletics in Barcelona. The Australian hurdler is as popular for her athletics as for her charming beauty. Recently she also qualified for the Rio after winning the women’s 100m hurdles. Here’s everything that you would like to know about this bubbly athlete.
-Michelle is a 100m hurdle racer who has won several medals till date
-She started training for hurdle race at the age of 10.
– She has also raced against a car in 2014.
– During the Top Gear Festival in Sydney, Jenneke Clarkson challenged her to race against his Nissan GT-R
– This was a sequence of a television show in which Jenneke had to race against the car and come back to the starting point.
– Although she lost in the race, but she was nevertheless amazing.
When she got popular as a ‘Dancing Hurdler’
In 2012 she performed an amazing dance on the racing tracks just before the start of the Junior World Championship in Athletics held in Barcelona.
The video went viral and Michelle became popular as a ‘Dancing Hurdler’.
Apart from being an athlete, she is also a model and is studying engineering at the University of Sydney.
Other Successes of Michelle
– Michelle won a silver medal in 100m hurdle race in the Summer Youth Olympics Games held in Singapore in 2010.
– She won the bronze medal in World University Games held in Korea in 2015
– She was the semi-finalist in the World Championship held in 2015
– She has represented Australia in the World Indoor Athletics Championship held in Oregan.
– We have collected some selective photos of this glamorous athlete that will make you lose your heart.
Click next to see more…
318 total views, 1 views today