before the Last Date 17th October 2016. Here below we have mentioned all details which are required to apply KVS PGT TGT Jobs 2016.
About KVS: The Kendriya Vidyalayas (KV) are a system of Central Government Schools in country that have been instituted under the aegis of the MHRD (Ministry of Human Resource Development). It comprises over a thousand schools in and three abroad. The KVS system came into being in 1963 under the name “Central Schools”. All the schools are affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education. Its objective is to educate children of the Indian Defence Service (IDS) personnel who are often posted to remote locations. Recently the department has issued 6205 vacancies against various posts in the Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan. Candidates may also check for the Latest Teaching Jobs from here.
KVS Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details:
Number of Vacancies: 6205
Name of the Posts: Principal, Post Graduation Teacher, Trained Graduate Teacher, Primary Teacher
Jobs Role: Teaching
|Post Graduate Teacher||334||118||63||175||690||09||05|
|Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) Group-B||486||134||66||240||926||16||10|
Note: The above number of vacancies indicated is tentative and it may be vary subject to subject further change.
Educational Qualification: Those who are going to apply KVS Recruitment 2016 they must have completed their Graduation, Posts Graduation from well recognized University or Institution with minimum qualifying marks. Here is complete required education qualification for KVS Jobs as posts wise mentioned below:
- Principal: Master’s Degree with 45 % aggregate marks with B.Ed or its equivalent.
- Post-Graduate Teacher: M.Sc from Regional College of Education of NCERT or Master’s Degree or its equivalent with minimum 50% marks.
- Post-Graduate Teacher (Computer Science):BE/B.Tech/MCA/M.Sc./’B’ & ‘C’ Level DOEACC with minimum 50% marks.
- Trained Graduate Teacher (TGTs): BachelorDegree from Regional College of education of NCERT with at least 50 % marks. Knowledge of computer is must.
Age Limit: The upper age limit for the above posts are mentioned below, candidates need to check KVS Jobs 2016 Age limit:
- Principal: 35 to 50 years
- PGT: 40 years
- TGT: 35 years
- Primary Teacher: 30 years
There is age relaxation is given to the deserving candidates as per rules and norms 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC and 10 years for women (SC/ST) except for the posts of Principal.
Pay Scale for KVS Recruitment 2016: candidates who get selected for the above posts will get following amount as per norms:
- Principal: RS.15 ,600/- – Rs.39, 100/- + Grade Pay RS.7, 600/-
- PGT: RS. 9, 300/- – Rs.34, 800/- + Grade Pay RS. 4, 800/-
- TGT: RS. 9, 300/- – Rs.34, 800/- + Grade Pay RS 4, 600/-
- PRT: RS. 9, 300/- – Rs.34, 800/- + Grade Pay RS. 4, 200/-
- Commencement of online registration: 27th September 2016
- Last Date of Online Registration: 17th October 2016
- Last date of Application Fees: 22nd October 2016
- Exam Date (Tentative): November/December 2016
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan: KVS Recruitment 2016-2017 6205 Principal, PGT, TGT, Primary Teacher Vacancies Apply Online
Aspirants can apply online for KVS Recruitment 2016 for 6205 various teaching posts through official website on or before the last date 17th October 2016. To apply online candidates need to have valid email ID and contact number for registration, and scan and upload recent color photograph, signature and thumb impression to the application form by following below steps:
- Click on official website @ kvsangathan.nic.in
- Then click on desire apply link
- Then register with email and contact number
- Then login with system generated login and password
- Then fill the required details and upload all scan copies of certificates
- Upload all the scan certificates to the application
- Verify the application to remove mistakes
- After verification, candidates may click on submit button
- Take a print of submitted application.
Click Here- Download KVS Exam Notification
Click Here- Apply Online
- Principal: Rs.1200/-
- PGT’s: Rs.750/-
- TGT’s: Rs.750/-
- Primary Teacher: Rs.750/-
- Primary Teacher (Music): Rs.750/-
Selection Process: The appliers may get selected for the above post is done on the behalf of written examination and personal interview.
Admit Card: candidates may get the KVS Hall Ticket 2016 from its official website very soon on its official before the exam.
Result: Candidates need to check KVS Exam Result 2016 on the official after two month of examination.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Recruitment 2016
Here we have explored complete details regarding KVS Recruitment 2016 for 6205 various teaching posts. Candidates may apply online through official website on or before 17th October 2016. All details we have shared even after if anyone need to know more they may put comment below, our experts will guide you prope.