We have often heard people saying – “Life is not a bed of roses”. And it’s the ultimate truth. Life certainly isn’t all about ecstasy. People born on earth are destined to endure their share of agony in some way or the other. While plucking the finest roses we tend to injure ourselves by brushing our arms against the thorns. In a nutshell, life is like a rose – beautiful and painful at the same time. Coming to the brighter side of life, happiness is an emotion one can choose voluntarily. It’s not a condition one enters accidentally but a choice one makes to make life meaningfully joyous.
In this web-post, let’s take a look at the keys to happiness. We bet, you have it in you to be happy throughout.
Check out the keys to happiness here:
- Stop worrying. By worrying relentlessly, your problems won’t get solved. Instead, think about solutions with a calm and focussed mind to eliminate those problems.
- Accept things as they are. To feel blissful, you need peace of mind. You can restore peace only when you accept reality and take things as they come.
- Be content with what you have. Stop cribbing. You may be unhappy because you may not have the amount of wealth you WANT. Just remember, there are millions who don’t even have the basic essentials to make ends meet.
- Live in the present. Forget the disturbing episodes of the past. You cannot rewind to correct things. Do not worry about the future. You do not know what’s in store for you. Just live in the present.
- Forgive and move on. Forgive those who have hurt you. Sow seeds of compassion in your heart and forget depressing episodes of the past. By holding grudges and nursing hatred or anger, you will only end up harming yourself.
84 total views, 1 views today