- WICKET! Travis Head’s good innings has come to an end. He is run out. Wanted two runs but Harbhajan sent a good flat throw from fine leg.
- 19 overs: Big over. Sarfaraz Khan and Travis Head have somewhat managed to provide the recovery RCB needed. 18 runs off the over. RCB 161/4. S Khan 22 (16b 2×4 1×6), Head 36 (23b 2×4 2×6), McClenaghan 4-0-46-1, Bumrah 3-0-22-1.
- 18 overs: It’s not easy to hit Bumrah. Head managed a FOUR but overall it was a good over by Bumrah. 9 runs off it. RCB 143/4. Head 29 (21b 2×4 1×6), S Khan 12 (12b 1×4 0x6), Bumrah 3-0-22-1, McClenaghan 3-0-29-1.
- 17 overs: 11 runs off McClenaghan over. RCB need much bigger over if they want to have any chance in this match. RCB 134/4. Head 22 (18b 1×4 1×6), S Khan 10 (9b 1×4 0x6), McClenaghan 3-0-29-1, K Pandya 4-0-27-2.
- 16 overs: Another good over for RCB. It was more of Krunal Pandya’s mistake than RCB batsmen’s doing. He bowled big wide that went for FOUR. 11 runs off it. RCB 123/4. S Khan 9 (8b 1×4 0x6), Head 12 (13b 0x4 1×6), K Pandya 4-0-27-2, H Pandya 2-0-18-0.
- 15 overs: A much better over for RCB. 9 runs off it. Head smashed Hardik Pandya for a big SIX. RCB 112/4. Head 10 (11b 0x4 1×6), S Khan 5 (4b 1×4 0x6), H Pandya 2-0-18-0, Bumrah 2-0-13-1.
- 14 overs: Successful over by Bumrah. 5 runs and a wicket. RCB 103/4. Sarfaraz 4 (3b 1×4 0x6), Head 2 (6b 0x4 0x6), Bumrah 2-0-13-1, K Pandya 3-0-16-2.
- WICKET! Shane Watson goes back. Bumrah strikes. RCB are in trouble now. Shane Watson c Patel b Bumrah 5 (10b 0x4 0x6).
- 13 over: Krunal Pandya is bowling very well. Not allowing RCB batsmen to score runs. Just 2 off this over. The RCB scorecard is crawling. RCB 98/3. Watson 5 (9b 0x4 0x6), Head 1 (4b 0x4 0x6), K Pandya 3-0-16-2, Southee 4-0-25-0.
- 12 overs: Excellent over by Southee to back the double-wicket over by Krunal Pandya. Just 3 runs in the over. RCB 96/3. Head 0 (3b 0x4 0x6), Watson 4 (4b 0x4 0x6), Southee 4-0-25-0, K Pandya 2-0-14-2.
- 11 overs: Amazing over it was. Krunal Pandya dismissed Virat Kohli and AB de Villiers, two of the best batsmen in the world, in one over. 4 runs off it. RCB 93/3. Watson 1 (1b 0x4 0x6), K Pandya 2-0-14-2, H Pandya 1-0-9-0.
- WICKET! OMG. What is happening here. Krunal Pandya has dismissed AB de Villiers too. AB de Villiers st Patel b KH Pandya 29 (21b 3×4 1×6).
- WICKET! Big breakthrough for Mumbai Indians. Virat Kohli is out. Looked to go over the long-off fielder but the ball hit the top-half of the bat and was caught at the boundary line. Krunal Pandya has his biggest wicket. Virat Kohli c Southee b K Pandya 33 (30b 3×4 0x6).
- 10 overs: Another good over for RCB. 10 runs off Hardik Pandya’s over. ABD hit a SIX in the over. RCB 89/1. Kohli 31 (28b 3×4 0x6), AB de Villiers 28 (18b 3×4 1×6), H Pandya 1-0-9-0, Harbhajan Singh 2-0-20-0.
- 9 overs: Expensive over by Harbhajan Singh. 13 runs off it. Two FOURS came in it. RCB 79/1. AB de Villiers 20 (15b 3×4 0x6), Kohli 30 (25b 3×4 0x6), Harbhajan Singh 2-0-20-0, K Pandya 1-0-10-0.
- 8 overs: Krunal Pandya into attack. When you are hit for 10 runs without a boundary, you know you bowled badly or the batsmen toyed with you. One of those things happened with Krunal Pandya. RCB 66/1. Kohli 24 (22b 2×4 0x6), de Villiers 14 (12b 2×4 0x6), K Pandya 1-0-10-0, Harbhajan Singh 1-0-7-0.
- 7 overs: Good over by Harbhajan Singh to start his spell. Just 7 runs. RCB 56/1. AB de Villiers 12 (10b 2×4 0x6), Kohli 19 (18b 2×4 0x6), Harbhajan Singh 1-0-7-0, Bumrah 1-0-8-0.
- 6 overs: FOUR off the last ball once again. Otherwise it was good over by Bumrah. RCB are well placed after the powerplay overs but it is flat pitch, they need to set a big target. RCB 49/1. Kohli 18 (16b 2×4 0x6), AB de Villiers 7 (6b 1×4 0x6), Bumrah 1-0-8-0, Southee 3-0-22-0.
- 5 overs: FOUR to finish the over. When ABD is batting, there is no room for error. 9 runs off Southee’s third over. RCB 41/1. AB de Villiers 5 (4b 1×4 0x6), Kohli 12 (12b 1×4 0x6), Southee 3-0-22-0, McClenaghan 2-0-18-1.
- 4 overs: Expensive over it was. Rahul hit two brilliant SIXES in the over to collect 17 runs. But McClenaghan resurrected his over by dismissing Rahul. RCB 32/1. de Villiers 0 (1b 0x4 0x6), Kohli 8 (9b 1×4 0x6), McClenaghan 2-0-18-1, Southee 2-0-13-0.
- WICKET! McClenaghan has avenged the two SIXES Rahul hit off his bowling. Mumbai Indians have got the first wicket. KL Rahul c Harbhajan Singh b McClenaghan 23
- 3 overs: RCB openers are struggling to bat freely. Good show by Mumbai pacers. There were 9 runs from the over but they didn’t come convincingly. In fact, Mumbai Indians were unlucky that they didn’t a wicket. RCB 15/0. Rahul 7 (10b 1×4 0x6), Kohli 7 (8b 1×4 0x6), Southee 2-0-13-0, McClenaghan 1-0-1-0.
- 2 overs: Impressive over by Mitchell McClenaghan. He hit Rahul on the helmet off his first ball, as if to welcome him. Just 2 runs from the over. RCB 6/0. Rahul 3 (8b 0x4 0x6), Kohli 2 (4b 0x4 0x6), McClenaghan 1-0-1-0, Southee 1-0-4-0.
- 1 over: Nice over to start with. Just 4 runs off Southee’s over. RCB 4/0. Kohli 1 (3b 0x4 0x6), Rahul 3 (3b 0x4 0x6), Southee 1-0-4-0.
- Players are in. For RCB, KL Rahul is opening the innings with Virat Kohli today. Tim Southee will bowl the first over.
- PLAYING XIs
RCB: V Kohli, L Rahul, TM Head, AB de Villiers, S Watson, S Khan, S Binny, K Richardson, I Abdulla, H Patel, V Aaron.
MI: P Patel, RG Sharma, A Rayudu, J Buttler, K Pollard, H Pandya, K Pandya, H Singh, M McClenaghan, T Southee, J Bumrah.
867 total views, 1 views today