The Institute of Chartered Accountant of India (ICAI) is likely to announce the results of the Chartered Accountants Intermediate Integrated Professional Competence (IPC) examination on Tuesday at around 4pm. The examination was held in May. The institute will also declare the merit list of candidates securing a minimum of 55% marks in the examination, up to a maximum of 50th rank (on all-India basis).
Candidates can check their results on the ICAI results website .
Steps to check the results:
1) Go to the ICAI results website
2) Click on the link for Intermediate (IPC) results to go to the log in page
3) Enter roll number and registration number/pin number
4) Click on submit and result will be displayed on the screen
5) Take a printout for future reference.
How to get results through email:
Candidates have to register their email IDs at the official website of ICAI. (Registration process began on July 27)
The results will be sent to the candidates immediately after declaration.
How to get results and marks through SMS:
Candidates will have to type
“CAINTER<space><six digit IPC examination roll number of the candidate>” and send it to 58888. This number is valid for all mobile service providers and networks.
Example: CAINTER 304861
47,786 total views, 2 views today