3. Cure For Itchy ScalpSoak a cup of fenugreek seeds in water and paste it next day. Add an egg yolk to the paste and mix it properly to get rid of the slippery feel of the egg. Massage it on your hair and scalp like a hair mask and leave it on for at least 30 minutes after which you can wash it off with water at normal temperature. Apply shampoo for removal of the egg’s smell after you have washed your hair. This hair mask helps cure itchy scalp because of lecithin in fenugreek and the egg helps get a smooth, soft, bouncy and shiny hair.
4. Hair Loss Treatment With FenugreekTake two table spoons of fenugreek seeds put them into a mixer and churn them to fine powder like texture. Take this powder in a bowl and add olive oil or coconut oil to it. Apply the paste on areas with reduced hair and on damaged hair and wash it off with mild shampoo after it dries up. Protein in fenugreek helps in hair growth and treating baldness.
5. Eating Fenugreek Seeds For Shiny, Lustrous LocksSoak one tablespoon of fenugreek seeds over night in two glasses of water. Remove the seeds and drink the water in the morning in an empty stomach. This has innumerable benefits among which hair growth is stimulated and hair stays nourished too.
6. Dandruff Treatment With FenugreekThose who have extreme dandruff, use fenugreek paste with curd on hair thrice a week. The lecithin in it will surely help you get rid of dandruff if you continue with the treatment.
7. Split End SolutionHair gets split and dry and damaged because of over-exposure to pollution. Hair becomes rough as the scalp dries up to give way to more dandruff. One cannot apply oil regularly since oil allows dust to stick to the hair thereby making it impossible to go outside with oil in the hair. Rough hair is more prone to split ends. This leads to a stoppage in the growth of the hair. To end this, apply fenugreek paste on your hair religiously 3 times a week. The acids in it will help it grow, the protein will nourish it and lecithin will help you have a healthy scalp. Read More:HOW TO USE CURRY LEAVES FOR HAIR GROWTH
8. Fenugreek as a Hair conditionerIf you have unmanageable hair and also if your hair is loosing its natural moisture and oils too fast, you need to condition your hair regularly. And one of the fenugreek uses happens to be hair conditioning. Take about 8-10 grams of methi seeds and soak them in water overnight. Next morning instead of drinking fenugreek seeds soaked water, make a fine paste and apply it all over the hair and scalp. Leave it on for 30 minutes and rinse it off with the cool water. This methi hair mask works its miracle and conditions the hair efficiently, leaving it lustrous and shining.
122 total views, 9 views today