The AHA effects using glycolic acid peel benefits works like magic and can be very remarkable for the skin as well, which is why the process is known to be a miraculous one. Once again, we would want you to know that there are risks when using glycolic acid peels, because of the active compounds in it. This is why, rather than using an over-the-counter product, we would suggest visiting a skin aesthetician and getting the same done
What Is Glycolic Acid Peel?
It is a part of the AHA group which comes from cane sugar, to put it simply. The peel is acidic as the name suggests and has smallest of all molecules in the group which goes deep into the skin and helps eliminate fine lines, wrinkles, blackheads, acne, oiliness and dullness too. There is a high percentage of the AHA used in best glycolic acid peel pads, which is why when done properly and safely, the peel pads can be very effective for the skin rejuvenation. Experts say, the peel pads work like pacmens- tiny ones that eat away the glue between each cell and reacts with the skin layer on the top. In turn, the sebum on top breaks down and dissolves too. It also eats away dead skin cells which brings about a smoother, younger, brighter and youthful skin. One should always choose glycolic acid peels that have lower concentrations of the acid for better results, which shows better results when used with other infusions.
Benefits Of Using Glycolic Acid Pads
- To begin with, the pads with glycolic acid in it can help brighten and smoothen the skin
- The pads also help dissolve and remove dead skin cells, and hence is an exfoliator
- It helps remove white heads, black heads and closes open pores too
- Perfect for clients with cystic acne since the peels help dissolve the sebum on the top layer of the skin and removes deep blockages too
- Premature signs of ageing are done away with and fine lines removed as well
- Cell regeneration is possible and healthier cells are brought about with a clear visibility on the skin’s surface too
- Scars and other lesions are done away with glycolic acid peel uses
- Removes surface grime, muck and dirt that deeply sit in the pores
- Pores are minimized over time and as you sit for more sessions
- Helps with skin elasticity and collagen production too.
There are side-effects with glycolic acid peel pads, since it has an active substance in it.
- Your skin would take time getting used to it, so it is advised not to get glycolic acid peels done a day or two before an event, a wedding or an important gathering. Your skin would be red and frosting can happen, flakiness too.
- Scarring and hyper pigmentation can happen if after-care isn’t properly done, which is why you should follow the skin aesthetician’s orders very strictly.
- Your skin would be very sensitive to the UV rays of the sun, which is why the skin specialist would tell you of creams to use when going out. You must use those creams or else your skin would itch and flake, since now it is very photosensitive for some days.