As we all know that the Reliance Industries are the group of companies headed by the Mukesh Ambani. With the increasing popularity of smart phones in the market, the Reliance is partnering with the smart phone brands to expand their business and to bring great new services for its users. The Reliance is offering the free Jio 4G sim card to its buyers so that they can enjoy the great services of this sim card. The Reliance jio is officially known as Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited (RJIL) which is an upcoming company for mobile telephony, broadband services, and digital services in India. The Reliance jio will be offering the 4G services to its users and is based on LTE technology. According to the latest update, the download speed of jio is upto 50 MBPS and the upload speed is upto 30-35 MBPS.The Reliance jio is supported not only by the LYF mobile phone but by many other brands too like Samsung Galaxy A7, Sony Xperia Z5 Premium Dual, Intex Aqua Ace Mini, LG G4 Stylus 4G, Samsung Galaxy S6, Motorola Moto E 2nd Gen, GIONEEE life S6, ZTE Blade S6, Samsung Galaxy J2, Lenovo Vibe Shot, Micromax Canvas Amaze (Q491), Motorola G Turbo, Samsung Galaxy Note 4, Xiaomi Mi5, OPPO F1, LG Google Nexus 5x, Karbonn Aura, Black BerryPriv (STV100-3), Samsung Galaxy Core Prime 4G and many other. So, it’s a great news for all the smart phone lovers, go ahead and know how to get yourReliance jio 4G sim to enjoy the free services of the unlimited 4G data and call packs on your mobile device.The Reliance Jio 4G Sim is full of amazing benefits for its users. All the smart phone lovers wants to get the Reliance Jio 4G Sim to get the great unlimited data and call packs. If you are looking for, how to get the Reliance Jio 4G sim, then you are the right place. The given below are the easy steps that you must follow to get the Reliance Jio 4G Sim.
- Firstly, download the My Jio app from Google Play Store
- Now, install all the Jio apps provided by My Jio app
- Turn off your data connection and Wi-Fi
- Now, close all the Jio app
- Turn on your data connection and Wi-Fi
- Again, open the My Jio app that will show you “Get Jio SIM” option
- Click on it and follow the instructions sequentially
- If the sim is not available in your locality, switch to any nearby city or locality
- Generate the code and visit your nearby Jio centre to get the Jio sim
- Show Them the QR Code being generated by you and the required documents
- They will provide you the free Reliance Jio Sim Card
- Now, you can easily enjoy all the amazing services of the Reliance Jio Sim Card.
The above written article is about, “How to Get Reliance Jio 4G Sim”. This post is sharing with you all the required steps that will help you to get your Reliance Jio 4G Sim easily. Is this article is beneficial for you, tell us!!!! Share this article via Twitter, Google Plus, Stumble Upon, LinkedIn, WeChat, Hike, Facebook, Pinterest and WhatsApp.