One of the most difficult things to achieve in matters of fashion is that precious, perfectly polished look for which you have to spend tons of money and loads of time. But the fascination a glamour girl exudes is worth every penny and second of it. Want to become glamorous.
- Take a shower at least once a day, before you go to bed. You should take a shower in the morning too, if you have enough time. Use a body lotion/shower gel.
- Brush your teeth three times a day, after each meal. Also use dental floss to remove food stuck between your teeth.
- Always use deodorant. The smell of sweat is just gross.
- Make sure all the clothes you wear are clean and ironed. Even an awesome piece of clothing can look horrible if it’s not clean and ironed; not to mention it won’t last too long if you don’t take care of it properly, no matter how well-made it is.
- Comb or brush your hair to avoid the messy look. Do not brush your hair if it’s curly.
- Follow a proper morning routine. Do these things on a regular basis; they are the basics of looking good. Of course, to look glamorous, you’ll need to do a little more than this, but it will be ruined, no matter how expensive your clothes are or how good your makeup is.
- Keep your hair clean all the time. Nobody looks beautiful with greasy hair. For oily hair, you should wash it every 1 to 2 days. If you have dry hair, you don’t need to wash it that often; only every 2 or 3 days. Use the right type of shampoo for your hair. This is absolutely necessary to prevent dandruff and damaging of your scalp.
- Make sure your hair always looks perfect. The only hairstyles that look glamorous are the perfectly styled ones. Rebellious hair not allowed. It can be straight, wavy, or curly, as long as it’s shiny and perfectly tamed. Get rid of the frizz by using a straightening iron and/or a smoothing serum or, even better, try straightening it permanently (of course, only if you want straight hair for a longer time). Choose either sleek, stylish, straight hairstyles or romantic, wavy, ’40s style wavy hair. For shine, apply a shining spray.
- Choose the best color for your hair. If you decide to dye your hair, make sure you do it once a month or every 2 months, otherwise your roots will grow, contrasting with the color of the rest of your hair; and that’s not glamorous. The most glamorous colors are rich, intense, bright ones: platinum blonde, golden blonde, light brown, golden brown, dark brown, black. Basically, any more saturated versions of natural hair colors are good. Try picking a color that enhances your skin color. If your skin is rather light or white, platinum blonde and dark brown or black will look good on you (“cold” colors suit light skin). If your skin tone is light to medium, you will look the best in shades of brown, golden blonde or dark blonde; actually any natural, warm color. If your skin is medium to dark, the lightest shade you may choose is medium brown; any lighter color will create an unpleasant contrast with your skin.
58 total views, 1 views today