Fire broke in five storey building in Mayur Vihar, injuring four persons

105
four-injured 24indianews

A fire broke out on Monday in the five- storey building in Mayur Vihar here, injuring at least four persons. Among them was a four-year-old girl who suffered minor burns, officials said.

The fire was reported at 6.54 a.m. from Gharoli Diary area’s building Number 302, a fire officer said.

Around 10 fire tenders rushed to spot and fire was doused at 8.30 a.m., he said.

The injured were admitted to the nearby Lal Bahadur Shastri Hospital, he added.

The fire broke out due to electrical short circuiting in the lower floor and spread to other floors.

120 total views, 2 views today