If you’re craving some no time curls, then this hack will serve you right!
Here’s how you can snag some quick curls:
1. Spray hair with a heat protectant spray. We like Sebastian’s Trilliant (INR 1,300), which will boost your volume and give hair extra shine.
2. Secure your hair in a high ponytail in the middle of the head for effortless waves. And if you want the curls to start from the ear level or little above then make the pony really high.
3. Now, flip your hair upside down.
4. Divide your hair into two to three sections, depending on how thick the pony is.
5. For effortless waves, start curling hair section by section.