1. Epsom Salt and Baking Powder
- Epsom salt
- Baking powder
- Take 4 tablespoon of Epsom salt and baking powder and add it to your bath tub.
- Wait till the mix dissolves completely.
- Now soak yourself in the bathing tub for 10-15 minutes.
- Rinse off with cold water.
- Repeat this process once everyday till the blisters subside and pain goes off.
- Take a tablespoon of turmeric.
- Add water and milk to it to form a smooth paste and apply it on the affected parts.
- Let it dry completely and then rinse off with cold water.
- Regularly repeat this process to get relief from shingles.
- Prepare a cabbage poultice out of cabbage leaves.
- Boil water in a container and add cabbage leaves to it.
- Let it cook for 15 minutes.
- Then smash the cabbage leaves and place it on a clean cotton cloth.
- Apply this hot poultice on the affected area at least 2 times in a day.
4. Cayenne Pepper
- Cayenne pepper
- Take 3-4 cayenne pepper and a tablespoon of yogurt.
- Blend the mix in a blender to form a smooth paste.
- Apply this paste on the affected area and keep it for 25 minutes.
- Wash it off with cold water.
- Repeat this process 2-3 times in a week for best results.
- Take a cotton ball and spread honey on top of it.
- Now dab the honey on the affected areas.
- Keep it for one hour and rinse with normal water.
- Repeat this process 2-3 times in a day.
- Aloe Vera
- Extract fresh Aloe Vera gel from 2 leaves and mix yogurt with it to form a smooth paste.
- Apply this paste on the affected areas and leave it for 30 minutes.
- Rinse with cold water and pat dry.
- Follow the method several times in a day for effectiveness.
7. Coconut Oil
- Coconut oil
- Take a cotton ball and soak it in the coconut oil.
- Dab the oil on the affected areas and leave it.
- In between keep applying the oil all throughout the day.
- Add camphor powder to the coconut oil.
- Gently apply it on the blisters.
- Repeat this process 3-4 times in a week till the symptoms of shingles are completely gone.
158 total views, 1 views today