Banana Poppy Seed pancakes are a healthy and delicious start to your morning. With the banana and walnuts making it a filling, nutritious dish, the crunchy poppy seeds and drizzle of honey make for a perfect finish.
Whole Wheat Flour – 2 cups 250g
Baking Powder – 2 tsp 10g
Poppy Seeds – 1 tsp 10g
Salt – ½ tsp 1g
Saffola Plain Oats – ½ cup ( Powdered ) 100g
Honey – 2 tbsp 10ml
How to make Banana Poppy Seed Pancakes
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well to make a lump free batter.
- Keep aside for 20 minutes.
- Grease a 5 inch non stick frying pan with very little Saffola Active Oil, and pour 2 full ladles of batter in the pan.
- Cover the pan, and cook the pancakes on low heat from both the sides till slightly browned.
- Stack the pancakes on a serving plate.
- Drizzle with honey, and top with walnuts.
- Serve warm.
108 total views, 3 views today