The RCMP has lifted an Amber Alert that had been issued for two young aboriginal boys in La Ronge, Saskatchewan. The alert was issued early Thursday for the boys, aged eight and 10.
The Mounties said they were believed to have been taken by an 18-year-old man.
The RCMP said a vehicle the suspect was believed to be driving was found at a residence in the community of St. Louis, south of Prince Albert, and that the boys were located inside. A suspect was taken into custody.
The RCMP says there is “no indication” the children were physically injured, but arrangements were being made to have them checked out by professionals before they are returned to their families.
122 total views, 2 views today