Recently, television actor Amit Behl, who was also a joint secretary of the Cine and TV Artists’ Association (CINTAA) suffered a major loss as his house had caught on fire. The incident which had taken place on 21st September turned everything into ashes including his pets and priceless materials.
“I was on a tour for an International Actor’s association meeting and that time this incident happened. My father in law had come down to my house to stay with us for few days. Thankfully, when this incident happened, both my father and father-in-law were not present; they had gown down for a walk. The fire was massive and we have suffered a huge loss. The fire broke out because of short circuit,” Amit Behl said to Dailybhaskar.com.
Amit Behl’s house is on the 23rd floor near Film City, Goregaon.
Recently, Amit posted some pictures of his burnt house on his Facebook account. Looking at the pictures, it can be clearly said that Amit Behl’s home and everything he owned has been lost in the blaze.
126 total views, 1 views today