Even if you consider yourself a total sexpert, there is always something new to learn about sex. From all the crazy ways it can improve your health to the downright weird things that happen during the act, read on for everything you could possibly want to know about getting busy. Plus, we promise it will be a lot more fun than sex ed ever was.
1. Sex reduces stress. On top of obvious, ahem, physical benefits, research shows that getting busy calms nerves, lowers blood pressure, and reduces stress. Grab your partner before that big presentation at work—in one study, participants who had sex before a public speaking experiment were the least stressed.
2. It can make you feel better when you’re sick, too. Studies show that arousal and orgasm boost your immune system. And
while this means sex could be good for you when you’re feeling a little under the weather, definitely know when to opt for
some chicken soup and some sleep over a little sexual healing.
3. Lube makes it easier to orgasm. If you’re having trouble getting off, all your problems might be solved with one simple
addition to the bedroom: lube. Nearly 50 percent of men and women who used lube said it made it easier to have an orgasm,
according to a study out of Indiana University’s Center for Sexual Health Promotion. Easiest sex hack ever.
4. Speaking of lube, you can use coconut oil for that. If you’re a health buff, chances are you already know that coconut oil can
be used for just about everything. Another thing to add to the list of its many functions: a great DIY lubricant. It’s all-natural,
long-lasting and even anti-fungal. Who knew?
5. Lesbians have the most orgasms. Sorry, straight ladies—when it comes to crossing the finish line, lesbians are coming in
first. A study that looked at the relationship between sexual orientation and orgasm occurrence found that heterosexual
women climaxed 61.6 percent of the time, while homosexual women climaxed 74.7 percent of the time and bisexual women
climaxed 58 percent of the time.
6. Other random characteristics can up your orgasm odds, too. Who else joins lesbians on the list of those having the most
orgasms? Red heads, Republicans, Android users, and older women, to name a few.
7. Semen is low in calories. Thirty-six calories in a teaspoon, to be exact. Just in case that was a concern of yours.
419 total views, 1 views today