2. Woolen Blazer with ChinosWe all know wools and cashmere are your best friend during autumn and winters. Wool comes blended in both high-end (cashmere, silk) and low-end fabrics (polyester, cotton). From price to feel you can opt what suits you best. Navy blue colour blazer is always a classic choice but you can try different colours too.
3. Play Plaid Winter Game for OfficeRead More: 7 Types Of Anarkalis For Your Next Function If you like mad men then get ready to be Donald Draper! When it comes to Plaid Blazers there’s no shortage of opportunities to wear them. Vintage yet contemporary these blazers paired with a grey shirt, black pant and tie are just the things for a Silicon Valley look. There’s no need to stick to basics, so feel free to try different colours and where ever your sense of style leads you.
4. Go Denim for complete Casual LookFor a sharp yet casual look to stand out from the crowd, denim blazers are the new hit. Add a classic tee with jeans and some simple loafers. You will have a casual preppy outfit perfect for dates, dinner or hangouts.
5. Alternative as Suit for Formal LookIf you are not a fan of a suit, you can just throw your formal blazer with a crisp shirt and light coloured trousers. You can skip the tie, but a pocket square is a must for a formal office look. Throw on a pair of Oxfords and brogues to finish up the ensemble.
6. Leather Blazer for BikersLeather blazer is all about confidence, style statement. Colours like black and brown not only look stylish but also add a bit of flair to your look. Leather blazer with denim is perfect for night party or weekend hang out with friends. Fedora hats, bracelets and shades will transform you from good to amazing!
7. Try Classic vintage Corduroy BlazerA very traditional, vintage feel is created when you rock a corduroy blazer. They look best in chocolate brown, maroon and other warm hues. Many of them come with elbow patches which add another element to your look. They are not exactly everyone’s cup of tea, but when worn correctly, it looks as good as any other blazer.
98 total views, 2 views today