Every girl loves eye makeup to get flawless and beautiful eyes. Eyes are a sensitive organ of your body. We all like to put on eye makeup to make the eyes look beautiful and make a style statement. Hence applying eye makeup and removing the same is an important part of eye care. There are some ingredients which are easily available in your kitchen which acts as the cleansing agent for your eyes. Below are some homemade eye makeup remover tips to safely remove makeup from your eyes.
Avocado is rich in oil known as avocado oil.
- Cut an avocado into two halves.
- Soak cotton in the oil from the avocado.
- Apply it gently on your eyes around the makeup area.
- Let it stay for some time.
- Wipe off the makeup with a clean cloth.
- It removes the eye makeup gently and moisturizes the skin.
Avocado oil will absorb the makeup and once you wipe it, all the makeup will come out. You can wash your eyes with normal water and pat dry.
Do not use soap or face wash after wiping the makeup. It will make the eye areas extremely dry. It is better to let the oil stay in for the whole night.
2. Olive Oil and Coconut Oil
This combination is effective in removing the eye makeup. It also keeps the eye hydrated and prevents dryness.
- Mix olive oil and coconut oil and store it in a container.
- Shake the container and pour a little of it in the cotton ball.
- Apply it on the eyes and the makeup region and allow it to stand for some time.
- Wipe across your eyes and then remove the oil with a dry cotton ball.
- Wash off with cold water and pat dry.
Olive oil and coconut oil nourish the eyes and it appears bright. It also removes the makeup effectively.
3. Petroleum Jelly
Petroleum jelly is excellent homemade eye makeup remover for waterproof make-up.
- Take some petroleum jelly and gently apply across the eyes.
- Leave it for some time and massage in circular strokes for few minutes.
- Finally, wipe it off with a dry cotton ball.
- Any kind of waterproof makeup can be easily removed with petroleum jelly.
4. Grapes Seed Oil and Castor Oil
- Mix 3 tablespoon of grapes seeds oil and 1 tablespoon of castor oil in a container and stir.
- Massage this oil gently all over your eyes in the circular direction.
- Leave it for some time.
- Wipe off the makeup using a dry cotton ball which removes the excess oil from the eyes.