– Actually, Stan and his brother Dominic Larkin was revealed that he Heriditi Cardiomyopathy is a disease in childhood.
– The heart never stops working without alerts. The disease is quite rare. Yet, the brothers never lost confidence.
– They lived a normal life. Suddenly in 2014, both brothers were admitted to hospital.
– Doctors said his heart must Tronsplant.
– Because of the donor after doctors decided to artificial heart.
– Younger brother in January 2015 to find a donor heart was Tronsplant. Stan got on the donor in May.
Stan are 555 days without heart
– Stan 555 days are alive with the help of artificial heart. This is a record in itself.
– The artificial heart weighs 6 kg (13.5 pounds) was. Stan also played several times wearing Bosketbal. Doctors were surprised to see it.
– Stan said: – “I have been discharged from the hospital two weeks ago after Tronsplant.”
– “I am very happy that I now also be able to race. I want to say thank you to the donors who have given me new life.”
– “I would love to see his family one day course. I hope they will see me.”