If you wish to have straight tresses without damaging your lustrous long hair while avoiding harmful chemicals and heated instruments, there are some ingredients in your kitchen that can help straighten your hair naturally.
You can opt for many combinations like lemon juice and coconut milk that act as cream conditioners and help in straightening your hair, or vinegar, which also helps in bringing out the perfect shine, says Cosmetologist Anjali Chawla. She suggests that following home treatments to straighten your hair naturally -
1. Lemon juice and coconut milk paste: Lemon juice and coconut milk are the best ingredients for straightening your hair naturally. When both are mixed together, they make a great cream conditioner. Apply the paste and wash your hair with lukewarm water. You will notice a clear difference if done twice a week.
2. Mix of bananas, yogurt, honey and olive oil: Mash two bananas with two tablespoons of honey, yogurt and olive oil. Mix nicely and refrigerate it for about 30 minutes. Apply the paste on your hair and cover it with a towel or a shower cap. After an hour, rinse it with cold water.
3. Soyabean oil: Mix one tablespoon of soyabean oil and two tablespoons of castor oil. Heat the mix and then slightly cool it. Once the mixture is cooled, apply the mix on your scalp and hair and massage it for sometime. Leave it for 30 minutes and later wash off the mix with a mild shampoo.
4. Eggs and olive oil: Take two eggs and mix it with olive oil nicely. Massage your scalp with the paste and keep it for about an hour. This will not only straighten your hair but also soften and condition it.
5. Vinegar: After rinsing your hair, mix few drops of vinegar with a full mug of water and rinse your strands with the mix. Finally rinse it with clean water. This will not only help in straightening but will also help in shining.
115 total views, 1 views today