1. Losing weight is the most popular resolution and it is also the resolution that most frequently fails. If shedding a few pounds is your resolution again, consider these five simple habits, that virtually guarantee positive and lasting results.
2. Drink a full glass of water just before all your meals. This will not only hydrate you, but will also fill your stomach, thus, reducing your appetite.
3. Keep your spoon/fork down after each bite you take. This way you will consume less and also enjoy your meal more.
4. Eat only half of your usual meal. You can share your food or eat half of it later.
5. Make sure you grab only fruits or vegetables apart from your three normal meals.
6. Pick any sport or exercise and practice it for 20 minutes daily. If not a sport, you can simply do a brisk walk. Do this every day.
166 total views, 1 views today