30 people faint after eating ‘poisoned’ shawarma

shawarma 24india news

At least 30 people got fainted in Shadbagh as they ate shawarma on Thursday, said police. Police said that Shahid Butt invited his relatives to his son’s birthday. They were served shawarma, brought from a shop in Chowk Nakhuda. About 30 people fell ill after eating that. They were taken to nearby hospital including Kot Kawaja Saeed Hospital.

Medical measures have been taken on time and doctors said that all the victims are out of danger.

On the other hand, police had sealed the shop and arrested the workers.

126 total views, 4 views today