Deepa Chikarname, Founder of a womenswear brand says that a cold shoulder georgette blouse is a huge trend this Monsoon.From using light, breathable fabrics to opting for pintuck shirts and smocked strapless dress — enhance your dressing style in the monsoon season.
Deepa Chikarname, Founder and Creative Director of womenswear brand Encrusted, has some tips to share:
Light, breathable fabrics like cotton silk, cotton and silk georgettes are easy and comfortable to wear in these months.
2. You could wear boxy short suit on wet rainy days.
Sponsored: Pay 5% on booking & 1% per month till possession for semi-furnished homes @ Godrej Prana, Undri in Pune.
3. A pintuck shirt dress is comfortable wearing on humid days.
4. A silk georgette halter dress is a must-wear piece for the season.
5. A smocked strapless dress is a comfortable relaxed style for these days.
6. A silk floral bomber with our silk drawstring pants is perfect wearing for those busy days.
7. Combine a knit pencil skirt with our silk cotton top for those important office meetings.
8. A cold shoulder georgette blouse is a huge trend this season.
9. An ikkat kaftan with beaded fringes could be a showstopper.
10. Short dresses with elastic waistbands and delicate embroidery are sure to keep you turning heads as well as make you comfortable.
11. Long silk maxi dresses are a must on these humid days.
118 total views, 2 views today