1. Black Beans for Blood Sugar ControlThe black beans are known to be a good source of nutrients which helps to keep a healthy heart.
- It also contains foliate, antioxidants and magnesium which helps in lowering blood pressure.
- The fibre contains also controls blood sugar level and cholesterol levels.
- Take some tender black beans and add it your soup or salad daily to keep your heart healthy.
2. Salmons to Keep Blood Pressure Under CheckIt is known to be a superfood for heart.
- It has lot of omega 3 fatty acids which reduces the chances of heartbeat rhythm disorder and also lowers blood pressure.
- It also lowers inflammation.
- You can cook salmon fish with vegetables also.
- You can have salmon twice in a week to keep your heart healthy.
- Read More: Karela Juice For Hair Care
3. Tuna Fish for Low BP Patients
- Like salmon tuna fish also have good amount of omega 3 fatty acids in it.
- The white tuna even contains more of omega 3 fatty acid.
- You can prepare curry or fry using tuna fish.
- You can have this fish twice in a week.
4. Tofu for No Cholesterol RegimeTofu contains great for of vegetarian soy protein and other minerals, fibre and polyunsaturated fats.
- Slice or chop Tofu and have it with soup or salad. You can also munch on a tofu sandwich.
- This is very good for the heart as it has a lot of heart friendly proteins and minerals.
5. Sweet Potato for a Healthy HeartMany people are unaware of the fact that sweet potato contains less sugar than regular potatoes.
- It reduces that quick spike in blood sugar level as compared to regular potatoes.
- It also contains fibres, vitamin A and lycopene with is a heart friendly.
- Boil sweet potatoes and can have it directly, it taste very good and also is the healthiest way to have it boiled.
- You can also prepare curry by adding it to other vegetables.
6. Swiss Chard for High Blood PressureThis is a thick and dark green leafy vegetable.
- It contains high amount of potassium and magnesium.
- The mineral present in it is very helpful in reducing blood sugar pressure.
- This has all the healthy heart friendly fibres and vitamins.
- It also contains antioxidant like lutein and zeaxanthin.
7. Barley – Heart Friendly CerealThis is a whole grain which can be replaced with rice. There are lot of fiber contains in this which is very useful in lowering cholesterol level and blood sugar.
- You can make soup and stew out of it.
- This is the most nutritious whole grain.
- These are roasted and can be a super cereal for breakfast or a side dish.
- The healthy fibers keep heart healthy.
- Switch to barley products in place of rice.
- It will boost up your immune system as well.
8. Blueberries Prevents Heart DiseasesThis is very good natural source of nutrition and contains anthocyanins. These are blood vessel-helping antioxidants. Blueberries also contain fibers and other good nutrients.
- Eat a handful of berries everyday to keep your heart healthy.
- You can also drink fresh blueberry juice or add them to your fruitful.
- Regular consumption of these berries will prevent any heart-related diseases.
9. Oatmeal Checks Cholesterol LevelsOatmeal is a very well known as a healthy breakfast. This is a very good heart friendly breakfast.
- It keeps the blood sugar level at stable conditions.
- The fiber content in oats can be helpful to heart by lowering bad cholesterol in your body.
- This can also be prepared using milk.
- Add some of your favorite fruits to make healthy and tasty breakfast.
10. Almond – All Time Favorite for a Good HeartAlmond is a very good food for our body. It is a good source of plant sterols, fibres. This also contains all heart-friendly fats. Almonds help in lowering the bad cholesterol called LDL in our body.
- Eat a handful of Almonds daily to boost your friendly fats.
- Toast few Almonds and keep in stock to have to in small snack breaks.
- You can also soak almonds in water and let it stay for the whole night.
- Early morning, eat the almonds and drink the water in which almonds were soaked.
111 total views, 2 views today