1 Died after shooting in Prince George

police 24india news

A 30-year-old man has died after a shooting in Prince George late Wednesday evening. RCMP says they first received reports of the shooting in the 3600-block of Forest Avenue, near Ospika Boulevard, around 11 p.m. PT.

The man was found in the driveway of the house, dead from a gunshot wound.

The incident follows what police describe as a targeted shooting atFreeman Street and 8th Avenue last week, where a family with two children narrowly escaped a stray bullet.

Police said it’s unclear if the incidents are related to each other, but the victim was known to police. They believe it was a targeted attack with links to the drug trade.

RCMP’s serious crimes division has taken over the case.

Investigators are asking for anyone with video surveillance of the area to contact the Prince George detachment.

89 total views, 1 views today